Friday, November 2, 2012

Small update on life
















I haven't posted here in awhile...oh well. :)

Just a small update in case anyone was interested. As you know, I got a job (part time) and I love it. The schedule fits great with school so I don't mind the part time at all. :) Ehhhh...what else? Oh yes, the weather is getting colder...not loving it. No sirree, not loving the cold weather. And it hasn't even reached it's coldest peak yet. BLEHHHH...

Oh and I'm feeling fired up to take pictures again. Like I used to in Oki....you know the kind of fire that makes you bring your camera everywhere? Yes, it's come back!!! XD I thought I would have to give up photography and that my parents were right. That it was a phase (if it was, it was a pretty long phase!) and what then? Ugh. I love art and I used to draw...and that's kicking up again too! I don't what it is with my right side of my brain lately (it's the creative side right?) but I want to DRAW AGAIN. Take pictures and draw...hmm...sounds like a mixed media project coming up soon.

 
Thank you for the few who read my blog...what started as literally as a digital journal documenting photos and life has become an accountability channel for me. I share here and the friends who read it, keep me accountable. It's humbling and I love it when people encourage me in the faith...especially when it has to do with the stuff I post here. I never want to make this about me...if I ever sound like I do PLEASE TELL ME. I'm selfish and I don't notice it too much. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment