Thursday, November 29, 2012

Day 3

Not too bad today...I had an itch to check my FB account but how can I check something that's not there?
Like I said in yesterday's post, I've been having some eye-opening times. I find myself getting into contact with people who are hurt or their lives have been disrupted by works of the devil. It breaks me to see them hurting and I wish I could help them in some way. Tragedy, sickness, shock, lost trust...these things and more have the ability to break us. All I can do is pray and bring it all before God.

"These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."

-John 16:33

Good truth to think about. No matter what happens, God is still on the throne. We have the hope of eternity in Christ Jesus.

"For believers, this is the worst it's going to get. For non-believers this is the best it's going to get."
-interesting quote I heard....

Have a good Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment