Wasn't it just a great day today?
Well, the answer depends on how your day was spent...mine was good. :) The preparations were fun and believe it or not, I had schoolwork to finish. Oy. But it was all good. In fact, I'm feeling the tryptophan (not sure if I spelled that right...) beginning to kick in. So yes, I'm getting kind of sleepy.
My family and I enjoyed our time together during dinner and as we were sitting around laughing at something my mother said, I truly felt a moment of thankfulness. I saw my blessing before me and I was happy.
Here I am, lazily typing away...today I decided to post a few "Thankful for you" posts on a few of my friends walls. It wasn't until I got to the 5th one, that I realized I have way too many good friends I wanted to write for. They are totally worth it but given schoolwork and cooking I couldn't post. But I am so grateful for them. Every single person I call friend, I treasure so much.
Since I've mentioned Facebook, it reminded me of an announcement I made on Tuesday. I will be deactivating my Facebook for a few weeks and then get back on. I'll get into more detail tomorrow (or the day after) but I will definitely be logging off of Facebook temporarily. Pinterest will also join the ranks so I won't be logging there either. I will however check my email consistently and I will also post on my blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment