It was a beautiful, autumn morning. We arrived at the falls (a beautiful place!) with Aubrey one of Cassandra's friends from church. She had seen my recent photo shoot with Bronwyn and asked if I could do a photography session with her. I serenely agreed (okay, inside I was jumping up and down like a school girl going, "YES! YES! YES!...fist pump included) and we scheduled a day. The first day we scheduled had to be cancelled due to rainy weather (and I got the flu) but this past Sunday, I chased her down and found her at the coffeeshop. We had a mini pre-consultation (more like, "Hey! Photo-Shoot tomorrow?" "Sure! I'll have to check if I have work..." "Great! I'll send you a message on Facebook.") and we scheduled it on Monday the very next day. The weather was perfect and the autumn leaves were just finishing their last debut of color. The gentle breeze made a wonderful setting with the leaves dancing behind and all around us and I was so glad that this worked out. Again, I had my little sister with me and to be quite honest, this photo shoot couldn't have been done without her. They giggled constantly and linked arms through the trail as if they were royalty. And that's what they are. Royalty. Daughters of the King.
Aubrey, thank you for allowing me to photograph your senior photos. You are such a blessing and I am excited for you as you graduate this coming year!

![]() |
| Gorgeous! |
![]() |
| :) |
"He shall be like a tree Planted by the rivers of water, That brings forth its
fruit in its season, Whose leaf also shall not wither; And whatever he does
shall prosper."
-Psalm 1:3






No comments:
Post a Comment