Saturday, October 27, 2012

Sick

So this has not been my year at all when it comes to getting sick. :/ I get pounding headaches that don't let me sit up, a sore throat making it hard to eat....

*sigh* I think it's time for a flu shot.

Every year (for the last two at least) I've put it off because well...let's face it, I procrastinate. I keep thinking, "Next week! Next month! Next year?"  I've been pretty confident in my immune system...until now. So as soon as I can schedule it, I will be getting a flu shot. Not too fond of needles, but hey! I get more paper cuts every year than shots...and I think a paper cut is worse.

 
Besides, my family isn't too fond of me being sick. Not only do I spread it enthusiastically to my family, I also get pretty grouchy (fun fact right there. I get grouchy when I don't get coffee AND when I get sick.) Pretty bummed though...I had to cancel a photo shoot. Pretty much at this point if you've been following for some time, you know I didn't want to cancel.
Happy Saturday! ( I hope it's better than mine...)

No comments:

Post a Comment