As many of you know, I love photography. I love being with my camera in different places and I love taking pictures of people. Some days I wish I could upload them all the shots here so you can get what I mean. Anyways, the next best thing about loving photography is meeting others who share the same passion and excitement...reading, learning all the photo mojo. Love it. I followed I Heart Faces for awhile and somewhere along the way, I lost track of this site. Reading the amazing resources out there it's easy to get lost in the maze of blogs, photo tutorials, and different things. It wasn't until someone mentioned to me this site that I remembered all about it.
Of course, now I'm back to following and I'm wondering to myself, "How did I miss this???" Upon stumbling back on I Heart Faces I realized I was just in time for a photo contest. So here it is. This was my last senior photo shoot with a lovely girl with a big heart and I wanted to capture her so well. She was one of my best sessions ever and but even a better person when I talked to her.
This photo was submitted to the I Heart Faces Photo Challenge.

She is lovely!
ReplyDeleteLove it!
ReplyDelete♥ this one!
ReplyDeleteSo very beautiful! What senior wouldn't be thrilled with this? Welcome back fo IHF!
ReplyDelete