Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sweet Sunday...

Hehe.
Lately the views on my blog have gotten low so I feel like I'm walking into a hushed room or library when I post. I kinda like it. :)
Halloween has come and gone and now I'm feeling the gentle jitters of the holidays...I'm getting hyped up but not in full force yet. I'd like to make something for my fam and for my friends?...Well, I have yet to figure out.
Today, we studied the book of Luke one of the four gospels in the New Testament. The way it was explained brought alot of insight about the author Luke and much historical information. Totally looking forward to this study....
I said in yesterday's post, I would type more today but given that I have assingments due, I don't think I can make the time to write...So off I go to study in this quiet library. ;)

Have a Sweet Sunday!

P.S. I'm loving the calm weather this week (the light rain, gray skies...not sure how long I'll like it though.)

One of my favorite verses with my favorite ring. Inscription says, "He loves me!"
Yes, He loves me. I have His promise right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment