Monday, December 10, 2012

This is what I was made for...let me come after You!

This is it! Lord, this is YOU!!!!
God, how foolish could I be to think I could find my fulfillment anywhere else? Oh the light which You have surrounded me with. The love that You've shone on me, the love that I see in Your eyes...An inexpressible joy which I cannot understand. Sinful, wretched me! What have I done to be the recepient of such deep, unfathomable love? Absolutely nothing! Yet, You reach down and bring me close. The last few days, You have shown me You look at me with love not with disappointment. At moments, when I look up and expect to see disappointment, regret, or even surprise on Your precious dear face...All I've seen is Love. In Your love I see an acceptance I can find nowhere else. You say, "Come to Me!" And I step away in bewilderment. I don't know why I was so shocked to find this deep love. I remember the love You bestowed upon me when I first knew You...and this is what Your love reminds me of. The moment when I first saw You. Not physical sight...but in a way that only a heart hungry for God can see.

So I come to You.
Like a lover that desperately longs for their Love, so I chase after You. Strengthen me and keep me strong.
Jesus, I NEED YOU. Don't let me go.
Is it possible to love this much?
Life Verse

No comments:

Post a Comment