Dreaming.
It's kind of odd what I'm about to impart especially considering yesterday's post. But I just thought I can throw this out there possibly for future reference...like I don't know my wedding day!? HA!
From time to time, I will have a dream of particular fellow. It's hardly anyone I know....but it's always the same personality in every dream.
He loves me for being me.
He's always protecting me from the bad guys (yes, I get nightmares and this fellow ALWAYS saves my life)
And I always hold back. I never can get his name or a clear picture of who he is...I just know, I step back and I'm like, "Why are you so nice to me? Why do you keep saving my life?" LOL. It's crazy I'm typing this...I'm not the mushy kind of chica.
But he is stubborn in his pursuit, and he always is there for me. He always says the "L" word.
Sometimes, he'll be a king.
Sometimes, he'll be a simple guy.
Sometimes, he is a photographer with me and we're switching ideas on what works best on a layout or photo composition.
Sometimes, he's in the military
Or sometimes, a catastrophe happens and he is there, pulling me out of the ocean threatening to overcome the city, or he'll pull me out of the water (one time I was in a building and I got stuck in it. What was I doing, exactly?), or he'll fight relentlessly against those who dare try to harm me (He always wins). He always accepts me for ME. He once (gosh, now these dreams feel blurry) called me by name with the rolled "r" in it. If he were real, let me tell you he would be one of the most mature guys I had ever met. He's bold and ready to stand for what he believes in. It's obvious he loves God.
I can never accept this guy, though. Yes, I'll return the favor of saving his life, helping him out, and fighting the bad guys...but only because he did it first. And he protects my sisters too. He talks with my parents and they LIKE him. In fact, in the whole entire time of the dream, I'M the skeptic one!
Why?
Because he is too good to be true. It's only when I wake up and realize "Yep, Maria. Just a dream."
I think one time I did get his name. It was Sam. Short for Samuel, if I remember correctly.Ha! You would think with such adventures we have together, my brain could come up with a more daring name!
But in all seriousness...I do sometimes wish he was real.
That way, when he comes along...I'll just know.
Wow...this has got to be the MUSHIEST post I've EVER WRITTEN. Please tell me if you dislike and I will take it down in the next 5 hours!
No comments:
Post a Comment