The Lord has asked me to give up worries, anxieties, plans and dreams. Often, I think on the things He's asked me to give up. I don't want to miss out on whatever He might have for me, so I do give it up. However, I always look back. I tug at His Hand and say, "Lord, what about this? What happens once I let it go? Will it get fulfilled?" He draws me closer and reminds me to trust Him.
Lord, this is so hard. I want to trust You...really. And I try with all my heart to let it go...but I find myself pulling it back. Why? It would be so much easier to let You carry it and You direct my paths. Why don't I let go? I love You, Lord and I thank you for reminding me what to do, whenever I question your direction.
" “If you love Me, keep My commandments."- John 14:15
You were promising the Helper when you said this...Lord, I love You and I desire to keep Your commandments. You know, I can't do it alone. You know I don't have the strength to give it to You. When You gave us this command to keep Your Word, You also gave us the ability to do it. You provided the Holy Spirit so that we can do what You've called us to do. I ask that You would give me the ability through the Holy Spirit to be strong in times of temptation. To help me carry out Your commands. You know I love You. Please help me do what You have called me to do. You are so good and faithful. I KNOW I can trust in you, Abba Father. You won't let me do this all by myself and I THANK YOU!!!! Be with me every step of the way.
No comments:
Post a Comment