- I can live without FB.
- I'm enjoying the quiet
- My time with God, hasn't been what I wanted (I wanted to spend much more time with Him) but the time I have has been good. I'm trying to memorize verses from my devotions so I can think about them during the day.
- I'm excited for Christmas! Iwas a little bummed when I went looking for decorations for the house, and all I found were millions upon millions of Santas throughout the store. Whatever happened to the angels and most importantly a reminder of Jesus's birth? There were a bunch of santas, owls (the significance of the bird escapes me), stockings, ribbons, and nutcrackers. I couldn't find a single item with the quote "Joy to the World" either...eh. Maybe, all that was out of stock. I might have to just look elsewhere.
Thanks for following me on this "Facebook Fast"! It's odd thinking of it in such a way. I'm not even sure that's correct. I shall leave you with a verse.
![]() |
| Hebrews 4:16 |

No comments:
Post a Comment