Thursday, October 18, 2012

My first post on the new blog layout!

All righty! Something is definitely different around here,huh? That's right everyone, I've changed the layout on the blog and I think I kinda like it ;). It took alot of HTML learning in the last couple of days and changing stuff around (kinda of like remodeling a room...move the couch here, paint the wall yellow...LOTS OF CHANGE!)
I'm still working on it but I figured for those of you who follow my blog, you might have been wondering the long silence so here I am! I'm still here but instead of writing and posting, I'm typing HTML codes and the such. I figured since my photography is expanding just a teensy bit, it might be good to make my blog a little cleaned up and with a little bit of my personality. Some of the links don't work yet, so don't despair, its not your computer freezing or acting up. It's just the links aren't active yet. Thanks everyone...yes the "Like" button for FB is gone now but I prefer it that way. Again, I don't want to base my posts on how many people liked it or anything...As always, I seek to glorify Jesus Christ and only Him. My photography posts aren't meant to show off but to glorify the Creator and my way of saying thank you to God for letting me capture His Creation.

One of my edits playing with masks. Still getting the hang of it. Obviously.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment