Tuesday, October 9, 2012

She is after His heart-Bronwyn!

It happened on a ride to a game of Ultimate Frisbee. I was sitting in the back with my younger sister and her friend Bronwyn. I was trying to be nice and quiet (meaning I was trying to not scare her friend with my constant babbling) when Cassandra mentioned to her that I was doing some senior photography for Cassandra. My ears perked, waiting to hear what kind words my little sister would say...and somehow the conversation turned to Bronwyn suggesting, I should one day take photos of her and her horse Magic. I was excited.... :)

This past week I had the privilege of photographing Bronwyn and getting to know my younger sister's friend. It was a great time, walking through the forest, hearing the trees rustling and Bronwyn leading us to different trails on the area. Cassandra and Bronwyn's laugh resonated with the trees song and I was the happiest person, capturing each moment of these two. I love photography but I love it even more when I capture emotion and the blessed time of wonderful people. Bronwyn's heart for her Lord shone brightly like the sun as it streamed through the leaves. The two girls laughed, talked about the future, God's will and enjoyed God's creation as if He prepared such a place for these two to have! After such a rough week, even I was blessed. There were not only 3 people on the trail that day. I truly felt a Fourth. The Creator. :)








They were jumping, making a cloud of dust fly up.



My little sister was making her laugh...fun time!










"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven." Matthew 5:16

No comments:

Post a Comment