Friday, October 5, 2012

It's been one of those weeks

It has been a rough week. The kind of rough where you get a rock stuck in your shoe and you can't get it out for days. Nothing dramatic...but the little things have really peaked this week. Even my sisters have felt it. It just feels as if the enemy wants to tear us down and I have to admit, I'm real close to giving up. I feel like giving up on what I've been called to do. Me and the twin have started a prayer group and since we have done this, everything has gone haywire. The both of us have felt led to start this because we realized there are so many around us who are going through literally the EXACT same thing! The same struggles, anxieties and doubts that life throws at us. It can be easy to believe we are alone in our battles and that no one understands. So this prayer group is to keep each other accountable, lift each other up, and encourage those who are cast down.

And I want to give up.
*sigh* But this is what the devil wants right?

I need to get up and soon. I'm feeling down but...I HAVE TO get over it. My twin has been so good...she is dealing with my tantrums and helping me to stay focused on this calling. But even she is tired too.

God's strength. I NEED YOU,LORD. I can't get up on my own and I can't finish this week without You. I'm tired but You have called me and my sister to this. Will You equip us to stand and to encourage those who are hurting? Help us to be a light and to share with those who desperately need You. Give us the willingness to run the race set before us. Don't let Satan have the victory. You have already won. You are victorious and You have conquered death! With You, we can jump over mountains! Yes, dear Lord be with us. With me. I love You and I need You.

No comments:

Post a Comment