Thursday, October 25, 2012

Please pray

She is one of the funniest people I've ever met!
I'm sitting here listening to David Crowder's song, "Never Let Go" and I'm thinking of a very good friend of mine and a conversation we had a couple days ago. Throughout our conversation, I realize we had alot of the same struggles, dreams, and fears. She shared some things that were on her heart. (as we put together a peacock/turkey craft. hehe. funny gal.) I admire this girl's strength and some of the things that life threw at her. Some places I've been there and I know what it is like, others I can only listen and thank God for His hand on her life. Her name is Amanda and she started a Bible study at her house studying through the book of Hosea. I'm so grateful the Lord is using her to do this, as I've gotten more closer to Him in this study. If it weren't for this study, my walk would have not gone as far...so I'm asking that you please pray for her today. Pray that she would receive comfort, strength and peace. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment