Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sweet Sundayyyyy....

So...I haven't posted in quite some time. Hehe, sorry about that. I've just been busy...crafting really. It's Sunday today and unfortunately it doesn't feel like it. I love Sundays so this is kind of a big deal. This week has been kind of blehhhh honestly. Maybe you can tell? We had an amazing message today at service but for some reason I kept getting distracted. Little things kept distracting such as someone sitting next to us had to get up, one of the cars in the parking lot had their alarm go off (I'm sorry but I chuckled some because when the car went off, someone got up hurriedly, had a slight misstep, and then came back all cool and chill.  I thought that was amusing. I do that all the time whenever my laptop battery is like...gee...2% remaining?) and just these little things! People whispering to each other and giggling, someone coming in late...I'm usually good at ignoring distractions during service but today was not the case. I KNOW it was a good message and I feel bad to have missed a little part of it. Even during worship, I somehow began to think of other things...I really had to pray because my mind just wasn't there. I have been thirsting for the Word and I couldn't get focused today. I do my devotions every single night (otherwise I can't sleep, if I don't. I like it because I feel as if the Lord wants to spend time to me even if it costs my sleep. I try morning devotions but I just can't do it!) Well I gotta go...sorry this post isn't long...

No comments:

Post a Comment