Sunday, July 22, 2012

Motorcycles

One of my favorite things to photograph is motorcycles. I love the detail, chrome and awesome finishes of these bikes. So when our community was hosting a parade I was excited! I knew there would be classic cars so that motivated me to bring the camera...but I hadn't thought of the chances of motorcycles being in the parade (come to think of it, I wonder why I was surprised. Hello, they are awesome! Why WOULDN'T they be in a parade?) I took so many shots of these bikes but I can only narrow it down to one...

I hope to have a motorcycle someday. Seriously. Watching these guys ride reminded of the Sturgis Rally we were thrown into back into 2010 ( hehe. We didn't know it was happening...all we wanted to see was Mt. Rushmore!) And I remember realizing I really wanted a bike. Like no kidding I really want a bike someday! Mother when she heard this only widened her eyes and said that if I get one, she is going to buy a Mac. I SO want a Mac and I think this was her ploy to get me to realize if anyone is getting a bike, it's her. Yep, she wants one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment