I woke up this morning with the gentle rumble of thunder and the rain softly hitting my window. Earlier, I had woken up and decided to pray...When I wake up for no reason in the middle of the night or early hours of the morning, I take it as an oppurtunity to pray for people. This is something I had started as a result of my insomniac nights...so this morning was no different when I felt the call to pray. I prayed for those around me...then I went back to sleep.
When the thunder woke me up I got up, checked my email (I had a project to do) and I was shocked at what I read on the news. It's sickening and my mind cannot grasp what would possess a person to do this! So I am asking that you join me in prayer for the people affected by this tragedy. They need it so desperately right now. They are facing grief, confusion and terror. The only One who can help them get through this is Jesus...
No comments:
Post a Comment