Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sweet Sundayyyyyy....(Father's Day Edition)

Well its Sunday again! And a very special Sunday at that! Today is Father's Day! >.< Love it. However, due to my dad's schedule we won't be able to celebrate it today...but later. Ugh. Thats one of the drawbacks but I'm okay with it. I mean I think its better that we get to celebrate it LATE than not celebrate it AT ALL. My dad isn't like other dads (that may sound cliche-ish but eh who cares?) He really sacrifices alot (like uh..family time duh. I hold no resentment though! I'm glad he goes the extra mile for us.) and he is very willing to deal with us girls. Life in this house can get pretty crazy around here. Hehe. PLUS he gives fashion advice! Okay that might sound wierd...but its true. And its not too bad either...you know for a father. :D

And I must not forget my Heavenly Father. :) God has always been there for me. I always overlook His goodness and faithfulness in my life. He is the best Father of all time and there will NEVER be one like Him. In my childhood, when duty called my father away, I always knew I could count on God to be there. Later in my high school years, I felt God's presence as my dad was away in the desert...I went through a stormy time during this season and with my dad being gone it just added  more stress for me. God was SO GOOD to be there. I needed Him and I will continue to need Him for the rest of my life!
My dad. :)
 So with this I sign off and I hope you have a Sweet Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment