Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sweet Sundayyyyy...again. :)

My dad has the day off today...so we went to first service and I guess my little sister needed coffee...hehe. I could not find that girl anywhere! I was asking Maricela where she went and she told me she went to the coffee shop... either that or she was spreading germs (she had a minor bug.). Ha! But she took too long so I went after her. But guess what? The first song was "I Saw the Light" and I LOVE THAT SONG! You have no idea how much I love that song! Its embarassing...so while I was leaving to look for my little sister that song came on and I said "THATS MY SONG!!!". Yeah I embarassed myself. I hope nobody heard me...hehe. So I sang it and when it was over proceeded to find my sister....I found her with hot cocoa and I escorted her back to our family. :) The message was amazing. I love how these messages just keep coming at me. Wednesday night, Thursday night, and now Sunday Morning! Each message is applying to my life right now and I love it. I feel as if God is speaking to me you know? He's been so good...I just wish I was more faithful to Him because I don't deserve Him.

So this afternoon we went to a Frisbee game...I'll post pictures in my next post. And now we are just doing a BBQ...great family time. So I gotta go. Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment