Friday, June 8, 2012

Ideas....

I'm back again! And guess what I am doing? Thats right people, I'm EDITING. Well actually I am making the slides for church...(Sunday Morning announcements) and I'm loving it...there's something about fonts,shapes, and colors (great now I sound like I work in a preschool) that I just LOVE putting together.
Since my last post I had been feeling rather emotional...which is why I won't post anything today for Friday Foto.Speaking of which, I've been thinking of starting another mini series for Tuesday or Thursday but on a book from the Bible. I'm nervous about the prospect but I would like to do it too. Maybe with a short book like Ruth...yep a chick flick! Why the book of Ruth? Well when I started reading the Bible back in my sophomore year (I read the Bible but not daily) this was the book I went to. I don't know why I picked it but it was through that book that I learned more about Jesus (through Boaz) and despite hard circumstances it is important to cling to God because He is faithful to work it out. I love the book of Ruth for those reasons. I went through the book with my church as well and I got to learn what a Kinsman-Redeemer was!!! I LOVE IT! So...after all my chattering I think I might do this. :) Yeah its a love story (ever heard of choose Boaz not Bozo? A good friend told me that one...So if its lame, not my joke.hehe) but I think I can do it. Through God of course. Not off my own wisdom and knowledge. Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment