Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sweet Sunday! Daylight Savings Time edition





Wow...I totally got a wake-up call during service today. It was SO GOOD. I needed it, needed it and needed it. God really met me right where I was at and for the first time in a long time...the pastor spoke exactly what was on my heart. It was so weird how he described the environment and season I'm in and what to do during those times. I understood where he was coming from because I'm there right now! One of the verses he used was in 1 Corinthians 13:11...

"When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. "

I need to put away my childishness away and grow up! Grow up into the person God created me to be! Ohmagoodness, when he brought this verse up I was challenged and felt totally exposed on who I really was. I've been acting like a child, but as believer I need to put that away. It confirms a bit on what I posted yesterday...putting away the old nature and putting on the new. I need to put away so many different layers that hold me back from who Christ wants me to be. They've been hindrances and obstacles...oh, God is so good. I wish it was Sunday every day!!! Be blessed and have a sweet Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment