Monday, March 11, 2013

Dum dum diddy dum

It's Monday and I have a load of classes to work on...ehhh...but that's okay! I'll be trying to make the deadlines. It's super cold today (okay, it's not that cold...I'm just wimping out) and I had a cough earlier this afternoon. NOT GOOD. Last time I was sick, I coughed and I thought it was sign I was getting better. Nope, I got sick again the following week. I'm hoping that might not be the case this time. The last several months I've been getting sick like it's cool. Seriously. If you've been following this blog you know this is definitely the case. Haha, I used to pride myself in having a strong immune system...well, now I'm not too sure.
So how am I doing?
With all the blog posts showing me in different seasons, I gotta admit, that I've been super sensitive. I was talking to my mom (after sharing with a friend, I've been having an emotional life!) and I asked her,
"Am I emotional?"
"You? NO." (she was being such a sweet, sarcastic mama. Hehe) Later after her reaction, I wanted to ask another source.
"Daddy, am I the emotional one in the family?"
"YES, YOU ARE."

So there you have it, folks. I am a girl full of emotion. So in considering each of my family member's reactions, I've compiled a list of how they treat me...Careful, it's a bit humorous.

How they react to my emotions

Maricela- She is the logical one. When life comes with a puzzle for me to put together, I'm there literally crying in frustration (like a child? Yes.) and she carefully and calmly helps me put the pieces together. Then she kicks me in the shins. She is the only person I allow to do that.

Cassandra- The littles. She just pats my hand, smiles, and says everything will be okay. There will be moments when I don't get it and she'll be like, "Everything is OKAY!!!"

Mama- My mother. Oh dear. There is a myth I have trouble believing but both my parents say I've been emotional since I was a baby. You know the baby who would turn purple because she held her breath while crying? Yes, I was THAT baby. They had to swat me a couple times just to get me to breathe. Doctor's Recommendation. No joke.

Daddy- I feel really bad when he deals with me. Because he tries so hard to help me feel better and sometimes it doesn't work. So he'll pass me off to my mother. "Uh-oh, she's having a girl moment. Girls, where's your mother???"
My family teases me and say the only one who understands me is my pet rabbit. She can pretty emotional (She refuses to eat if I don't pay attention to her, she bites the cage to get my attention, she'll push her head under my hand to get attention...if I don't do anything she gets sad for the longest time and ignores me. High maintenance furball.)
Sadly, this is the only one who understand me. Feebee.
Yes, people...I'm an emotional chica. Wow...I need to take my family out to dinner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment