Friday, March 15, 2013

Little blessings and things

Hey!
I got a Mac.
Happy?
You bet I am.
So this post will definitely be short and sweet. Update on what's been happening...
I've gotten a bit behind in my classes (uh-oh) but I'm catching up by the grace of God (I do this every time!!! I'm no scholar but He's so good to help me when I mess up. I don't deserve it. None.) Today my mother, twin and I had a headache. All of us! So we were pretty short-tempered with each other. At work today, the misting rain became sheets of water and pounded heavily on the metal roof over the basketball court. The kids love dancing in the rain and I watched to make sure none would run from under the roof. But I was pretty tempted to just stand in the rain and somehow let it ease my headache. It wasn't good.
But thankfully, it was Friday and I've never been really grateful for Friday until today.
A shot I captured on my cell phone. Been waiting forever for these blossoms.
So I'm going to do a lot this weekend. Working on classes, editing some important documents (I'm not looking forward to that. It's tough what I have to edit...and it can get discouraging) and enjoying my new Mac. I also might have some time to play with my oil pastels...a new drawing addiction if you ask me. A friend encouraged me to give the pastels a try and I did. hehe. And I'm not looking back. :)
Please keep my family in prayer when you remember. There is a lot of changes again and the future looks uncertain. Pray for wisdom and the ability to trust God in all circumstances. There is a spiritual battle waging and it can get tiring. And please pray for whoever God places on your heart. There are people out there who need prayer...pray for them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment