Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Those love songs! { A Noisetrade Review}

I've been so caught up in my classes that I haven't blogged much...but in the meantime, I've been listening to different songs. Some I nod my head too, others just cause me to jump up and dance (not much studying accomplished, let me tell you). Even though, I have no musical talent whatsoever, I LOVE music. I listen to music before a photoshoot, while I'm drawing, doing dishes...all the time. It annoys my family a little bit, because I'm always jamming to something. So today, I downloaded the Unreleased album by Chris August from Noisetrade. I gotta admit, I normally don't listen to him. His music has an amazing message and I heard him at first when we came back to the States. The popular song at the time was, "Starry Night" and I listened to it for a few weeks then moved on. I like to listen to different things and I don't stick to any type of music too long, unless it's really GOOD. Anyways, I downloaded and was like, "Whoa...what is this?" I'm not too fond of guys singing for a girl, or anything like that. I can't handle mushiness or lovey songs really...but I found this album wasn't too bad. Several of his songs gear towards that sort of theme like, "The Campfire Song", "Little Lovin' Left To Do",  and "Back To Me"...listen to it, you'll see! At first, I wanted to move on to a different artist/album, but quite honestly I had gotten bored of some of my playlists (if you have any new songs or know any good one, tell me.) so I decided to hear them out.
 Now, not all the songs are mushy. Find out yourself and take a listen.
I don't know why but I don't like love songs. Before today, I thought all love songs sounded cheap and empty. But I didn't think so with this...
ANYWAYS, my personal faves so far are "Stranger" and "Reason"...catchy and they make me study my schoolwork with a little more energy and for the thoughtful times, "Back To Me"...though I found it to be a little overwhelming for me.Overwhelming because there is so much emotion!!! I didn't think a guy could be so full of feeling.
Another beautiful song is, "Faithfully"...love it.so.much. This one speaks of his love for God and this one tops them all.
Completely random post but I hope I helped in your music-searching endeavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment