It's Monday and the weather is warming up...kind of at least. The last week, my familia and I spent half of it gardening and sprucing up the yard to perfection. Okay maybe not perfection but at least pretty. We've hit flower shops like there's no tomorrow and talked to our plants like they understand, I've heard they grow better if you talk to them. ;) I kid, my family hasn't talked to any of the plants. The only crazy one who would do that is me. My family they just look at me and shake their heads, wondering what in the world??? But I know it's genetic! My grandmother talked to plants too. She loves flowers so I know I'm not the only one.
So here is one of the flowers I couldn't resist buying...the name escapes me at the moment so bear with me. It is cho cute. I especially love the face plant it does on the left there. Last week, was a face-plant- into-the-floor kind of week. Like a face palm but more intense.
Hopefully, there will be brighter days this week.
And this sweet pink darling? Ugh, I love it! Those fuzzies are unrealistically soft and it reminded me so much of my rabbit's fur. I just kept petting it, until...OUCH.YES THOSE FUZZIES WERE STUCK INTO MY SKIN.
I seriously had a Dory moment. You know the scene when she encounters the baby jellyfish? Yep.
Insert Memory Lane here.
And the sweet flowers belong to my other sister, Twinny. She thought they were pretty darn cute so she bought it. It was her only plant-y kind of purchase. She wasn't too much on the gardening bandwagon. Don't worry, I'm very persuasive so she'll jump on board soon. For sure.Hopefully. Maybe.
Maybe not.
Have a great Monday!
I'm in a blogging kind of mood so I might do another post today...I don't know. We shall see.






No comments:
Post a Comment