Oh, Fridays are the best...well second to Sunday. Ya'll know I love my Sundays. ;)
So this morning I got a text from a good friend of mine, Amy (or as I interpreted her name for as long as I knew her, Amie...pronounced Ah-mee...yes, sometimes my brain thinks Spanish and spells it that way.) She invited me and my sisters over her house to watch a chic-flick this evening. We accepted the offer gracefully. Actually I was like, "What are we watching? Iron Man?? Pride and Prejudice?? NACHO LIBRE??" But no, we did not watch any of those...by the way, just a random fact, those are my FAVORITE movies ever. Seriously.
We ended up by majority vote (actually by the dictatorship of Amy..I kid, I kid) watching Penelope. Cute movie.
Had the actor for Mr. Tumnus and BINGLEY! Kinda neat to catch things like that...
I loved the time with them and to be honest, it felt like a legit kind of Friday. Like a real FRIDAY. Is that weird, or am I not making any sense? I had a blast and much-needed girl time...sometimes chic-flicks, popcorn,chips and chocolate chip cookies and best of all, FRIENDS have that weird way of making time seem so worthwhile! I am so blessed to know these girls all of whom I've met through Ultimate Frisbee. Love them all.
They are too funny these girls.....
![]() |
I think Amy was pretty excited she found a cookie with no chocolate chip. I had to capture it...though she had no idea. Hehe. ;)
![]() |
| Add caption |
Have a good weekend!!! Happy Friday!


No comments:
Post a Comment