Friday, September 28, 2012

Why I Blog

I asked a question on FB asking "Who reads my blog?" Two people answered, and they have both won season passes to Six Flags! Okay, I'm totally joking. :) You two, know who you are. ;) I have been wondering if I should ask the question and I'm relieved to NOT know who reads my blog...otherwise I think my posts would be different in approach and topic. And I don't want my blog to be conformed because of the people reading it. I want my blog to reflect what Jesus is doing in my life and point to Him. I know I talk about myself alot but please don't think, it's because I'm in love with myself or I think I'm all spiritual and righteous. I wrestle ALOT with what I post. Sometimes, I would rather have NO blog but then I see others around me, who go through the same thing and I realize I need to do this.
Not because I'm proficient. I'm not.
Not because I'm wise. I'm far from it.
But because I'm a sinner saved by Grace who still struggles and in desperate need of a Savior. I want people to see the fool I am so that they can see ONLY JESUS could work in such a life as mine. That is why I write. I have said before, I am the splintered piece of wood in need of sanding by the Carpenter Himself. And I hold to that view. So thank you for reading...and I pray you would see the amazing work of God through a broken person like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment