The only exciting thing that has happened thus far...
My pet rabbit hid in the the couch.
That's right, folks. My RABBIT.
I don't know what she was thinking but somewhere in the last few months she has undone the threads on the bottom of the couch, managed to make a hole to fit her fat, furry self through the lining...and she hid. From me. UGH.
I'm not a bad owner. In fact, I love this furball to the point I'd elect her for president. And she is totally obedient. Except yesterday...she was not obedient at all. She acted like she was caught doing something she wasn't supposed to do (She was!) and she looked at me with her big, shiny eyes pleading to let her go in the playground of dust bunnies. And I would have! But mother heard my panicked scream (I thought I saw the couch with a heartbeat okay?) and after listening to my discovery (I don't know how she deciphered the caveman talk I was speaking), my mom took the scissors, carefully cut the lining and pushed my rabbit out of there.
![]() |
| This is her not too long ago. I thought she was enjoying the "tunnel" behind the couch, but clearly she had other plans. |
And my baby girl stared at me like I betrayed her.
We ended up having to put her back into her cage because she kept hopping back under the couch, TRYING to go back to her newfound cave.
So this has been the highlight of my week so far. And it is only Monday.

No comments:
Post a Comment