My morning did not start well. I think its because I went to sleep upset (too much things running around my head!) and I stubbed my toe, my mom decided it would be a good idea to go to first service (did I mention I went to sleep at 1 AM the previous night?) and I didn't have any time to make ANY coffee. Just so you know when I don't get coffee I have an allergic reaction called "The Grinch". Occurs when the presence of coffee is lacking. So I was pretty upset. Then we sat at different spots at church (I was on one end of the aisle the fam was on the other) and that was pretty funny. Like just imagining how silly we looked made me chuckle so I ended up sitting with them. And I guess I was just pretty grouchy the rest of the day. I didn't show it, I was just pretty silent...
So if you can please pray for me.
I don't know why I am grouchy (well I have an idea, but its kinda personal) and I really don't want to be grouchy. Because when I get like this, it usually is the beginning of a bad day or week. I get uber disrespectful and I say things I shouldn't. Funny because today service was about the tongue and how we should use it. My struggle is dealing with my emotions but the biggest of my emotions is getting angry. I don't get angry often (just frustrated or annoyed) and I hate it when I do because I'm at my worst. I know being angry isn't a sin, but what I do with my anger CAN BE. I love my family and the last thing I want to do is say something hurtful or mean. Thanks for reading.
25 Therefore, putting away lying, “Let each one of you speak truth with his neighbor,”[e] for we are members of one another. 26 “Be angry, and do not sin”:[f] do not let the sun go down on your wrath, 27 nor give place to the devil. 28 Let him who stole steal no longer, but rather let him labor, working with his hands what is good, that he may have something to give him who has need. 29 Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers.
-Ephesians 4:25-29; NKJV (What is in bold is what I feel spoken to in my heart)
No comments:
Post a Comment