Its been some time since my last post (close to two weeks!). What have I been doing??? Well we had VBS all last week and it was great! I was really tired at the end of the day so my energy to do anything was pretty low. And this week I've just been enjoying a little bit of the sunshine. It's been super sunny here and I'm loving it! What I especially am loving right now is the amount of flowers we have! We bought some last year, they died (or so we thought!) and they are blooming wonderfully! I totally didn't expect them to come back. We also got some new Dahlias (is that how you spell it?) and I'm just ecstatic over the amount of flowers. I got this love for flowers that started back in Oki ( tropical island= breathtaking floura and fauna. Yep, I feel smart for saying that) and it shows. This place has beautiful flowers that just keep me mesmerized! I'm also loving the critters that come along especially the frogs. I'm surprised that I actually like them considering how much I detested geckos. Wierd. Same beady eyes and slimy looking...well I think frogs are kinda cute honestly. And they are so cute when they are shy!...gosh, I just annoyed myself right there. So here are the pics of some of the plants we have....
27 Consider the lilies, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; and yet I say to you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
-Luke 12:27





No comments:
Post a Comment