It's Saturday and oh ma goodness it was so hot today. :/ The heat was annoying...you'd think after living on a humid island for years I'd be over it...and I was...but I've backslidden into my winter ways this summer. I blame it on the fact that this house has NO AC, this place has no beach (I want an ocean), AND we ran out of popsicles today...well not really. We had the blue popsicles but I'm not too fond of those. Do I sound spoiled? Oh well sorry. It's hot and I can't help being a bit grouchy. Trust me, I'm not always like this. Emotional, yes. Spoiled, no. At least I try not to. So here I am and I'm up a bit late. Why? No clue. I just felt like typing something so I figured, "Hey, I haven't been on a Blogger for some time, why not write something?" That, and also the fact that every other activity required movement and since this house is so stuffy already I can hardly bear going downstairs. I just don't feel like moving so much because its so ridiculously hot! People call it, "nice" and maybe it is but...ah forget it. PEOPLE, IT'S HOT.
Okay before I get HOT-tempered over such a HOT-topic I'm going to stop right here...My goodness, I need to chill. ANYWHERE. Alaska, maybe?
Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment