Yep its Tuesday. Interesting huh? I mean people remember Mondays, Fridays and Saturdays but who thinks about days like Tuesday? Random I know...Well nothing new since my last post (please note: It might seem like I have no life (actually I think that quite often) but I do have a life I just don't like to post every.single.detail....or I'm not too creative in my blog post...why do I EVEN HAVE A BLOG???) just the same old,same old. :) Its kinda nice out...overcast with not-so-vicious clouds (yesterday reminded me of typhoon season...back in oki...or tornado season in Missouri/Kansas/Texas) and the birds have been chirping. It was neat when they started but now I'm like "Okay I get it. You like to chirp BUT WHY RIGHT NOW? hehe. Reminds me of myself...gosh, I am quite the random chatterbox today. Well right now I am editing some pictures...and I figured I might need to take a small break from Photoshop and so here I am on Bloggerrrrr...
I love editing pictures.
I love working with the levels.
I love sharpness, contrast, hue,saturation,
I love brightening eyes in photoshop
I love it so much that yesterday I was painting something and it was literally the same principles! Only difference is that paint is PERMANENT (frustrating!) and I couldn't undo any mistake. But using brushes and different techniques...I almost felt at home. Until I looked at my finished product and was like "What is THAT?!" I think I'll try again...later.
 |
My baby girl
|
Sooo...thats my bunny. My Baby. My Diva. My Precioussssss.....haha! I know this is such a random post but I can't help myself...I just feel super talkative today. Its TUESDAY people! TALKATIVE TUESDAY. XD I think I'll log off for now. I'm even annoying myself! hehe. Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment