Friday, May 18, 2012

Psalm 139

sighhhh...interesting day today. So in my last post I mentioned my season of discouragement...I don't know why seeing as there is absolutely nothing to be discouraged about. But I have been just eeehhhh... I've been feeling better on Sunday,Wednesday, and Thursdays though. Listening to the Word gets me refreshed and I practically am living off of these days for refreshment. You know what was nice today? I think God woke me up and I was able to spend some time in His Word. At first it took me awhile because I thought I would eventually go back to sleep, though when I didn't... I felt like I was supposed to read my Bible. It was a heavy conviction upon my heart so I just figured why not? Usually when I don't know what to read I ALWAYS turn to the Psalms. And I found Psalm 139...I was just amazed of how much God knows about me. He knows everything about me and He still cares for me. Because I am going through this small season I have been having some sad or horrible dreams. Naturally, I wake up but when I do I see dark and the dreams feel so real! I'm not scared of the dark or anything but when you wake up from a bad dream that's really the last thing you want to see. When I read, Psalm 139:12 about how the light and darkness are the same to God...It made me see that nothing is hidden from God. Ultimately, that is what the whole Psalm is about. I find this so comforting. I read every night...but I think I might have to start reading in the morning. I used to and I'm not quite sure why I stopped.

Thats a tidbit of whats been going on.

Yesterday I saw someone from Oki. I don't know why but this state gets alot of people from my old church! I'm always blessed when I see these people. I wonder...should I go back to Oki??? hehe. I'm not sure because its not like I feel called go there. Even now, I don't know if going back is what I want to do! God is good though and I just pray that His will be done despite what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment