
Ever have those days where you just can't capture THE PICTURE? So what do you do? The best advice I can give is look around. Its like (to a bigger extent...I don't know if this would be a great analogy) when you have those days where you just are feeling down and what I like to do is count my blessings. I look around at the family, people, health, life! I see beauty when I look more closely. The things in life can cause our vision to be hazy (work, school...) and we can't see anything. Look at what God has blessed you with. Thats the key. First, He gave His life. Remember that. I was feeling discouraged a couple weeks back (don't know why lately, but it seems like I'm going through a season of discouragement. Its kinda getting hard.) and I was reminded that Jesus died for me and He drank the cup for me. I don't know about you but that picked me up. Yes, I was still feeling down but this time I had the strength to get through it. In a sense, photography is like that. Look at God's creation. Look at the flowers He designed, the sunset He painted, the bird that He meticulously put together. All those tiny things have life? What causes them to fly, bloom, dance in the wind? :) So look closely and remember Him.
No comments:
Post a Comment