Saturday, November 6, 2010

I love photography!

I LOVE to take pictures! I don't know if you can tell but its something I enjoy doing. I guess it started with the National Geographic Magazine on the newstand then the interest just kinda grew after I met someone (ahem...SADORISTUDIO!!) who was just blessed with that talent. Then I signed up for a photography class in high school....Hmmm. I guess this is the part where I tell you I exceeded beyond my expectations, people admired my work and it was an awesome YEAR! Uhh.....

Thats not what happened.

I got a D for the semester. Heartbreaking. Discouraging. *DEEP SIGH*

But oh well. I'm not going to let a grade determine if I'm good at something or not. To be honest, I have fun taking pictures. When I look through my viewfinder I see beauty, awesome-ness (sorry out of context,I know) and God's creation. Its an eye-opener really and I see it as a tool to help me see better the creation that I often take for granted. For example, the picture above (professor-mode here) was a bush in front of someone's yard. The flowers were pretty but I almost walked past them. But my friend, Kelli, advised that I check out her front yard because their was a pretty bush out there. AND I DID! I couldn't stop taking pictures of it that I honestly think I made it blush out of embarrassment. Sorry bush (not the former president okay?!) but you're just gorgeous!
And the purple flower? Well actually it might be some sort of weed but its still CUTE. So take a look around one day and take a picture! Nature is screaming His handiwork! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment