Tuesday, November 9, 2010

To edit or not to edit? That is the question!




Its amazing what you can do with photoshop. You can do all these edits and make such a great complex photo (like the black and white one) or you just snap and take a pic. The other photo on the right is the original with only a slight color adjustment. Not too much. BUT......
How do you take pictures without editing? How do you use what God gives you without manipulating an image? See, I love the little bits I do WHEN I take the shot. Not after. Like I actually crouch, crawl, skin my knee, and even endanger my own camera! lol. But when I'm staring at my computer screen I don't know. I get disappointed if I do too much. Like I actually took away something from what was originally there. Is that wierd or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment