
So yesterday
was just the most beautiful day that I have been in since arriving to the States. Slowly I am breaking out of the mold that makes me homesick for what I left behind. Its good but I still do miss Okinawa. There were so many rainbows yesterday (okay only two but everywhere I looked they were there) that I just felt loved.They were on the road and even next to me! God's promises everywhere really. It was so beautiful but also convicting. I saw His love and faithfulness displayed across the sky and if that just brings me to awe, imagine what reading His Word would do! I fail at reading His Word because I am human but when I do, I grow. His promises are right there ready for me to use but how can I use a promise if I don't even realize its there? THERE IS SO MUCH IN THE BIBLE! Read it. I'm not a good example and its likely not my place to tell you to but because of the things I go through because I don't rely on His Word that is why I tell you to read it. Am I making sense? Okay, in shorter terms: Read it, don't be like me who gets anxious really easy because I neglect to, and you will find rest.Rest that He is there and will pull you through. A lesson I am still learning but am grateful that I am.
was just the most beautiful day that I have been in since arriving to the States. Slowly I am breaking out of the mold that makes me homesick for what I left behind. Its good but I still do miss Okinawa. There were so many rainbows yesterday (okay only two but everywhere I looked they were there) that I just felt loved.They were on the road and even next to me! God's promises everywhere really. It was so beautiful but also convicting. I saw His love and faithfulness displayed across the sky and if that just brings me to awe, imagine what reading His Word would do! I fail at reading His Word because I am human but when I do, I grow. His promises are right there ready for me to use but how can I use a promise if I don't even realize its there? THERE IS SO MUCH IN THE BIBLE! Read it. I'm not a good example and its likely not my place to tell you to but because of the things I go through because I don't rely on His Word that is why I tell you to read it. Am I making sense? Okay, in shorter terms: Read it, don't be like me who gets anxious really easy because I neglect to, and you will find rest.Rest that He is there and will pull you through. A lesson I am still learning but am grateful that I am. 

No comments:
Post a Comment