It was a sunny day.
What is the importance of such a simple sentence? Well, it wasn't supposed to sunny...not that day. But it was and it was all for a sweet couple devoted to the One who can do the impossible. It was such a beautiful day and I was so blessed to photograph Timothy and Amanda's Engagement Session.
After being together for 3 years, they will be tying the knot this coming year and I'm excited to see what the Lord has in store for them.
Timothy and Amanda, thank you so much for allowing me to photograph you! I had fun getting to know the both of you and the share of laughs we all had that day! Amy, thank you again for tagging along for this session. Your jokes were hilarious...even if I was the only one laughing. ;)
Okay, just look at these two! Every shot I took there was always a smile on their faces. Seriously, these two know how to have fun.

What I loved so much during this session was the laughter that always bubbled out of Amanda. She truly loves to laugh! 

The love that radiated from each other was evident but even more so was their love for their Savior. You could just see it and it was so wonderful. The Lord is going to bless this sweet couple. Again thank you, Timothy and Amanda. Thank you for letting me capture small glimpses of the love you two have for each other. I'm praying for your wedding day and your marriage. May the Lord continue to be the center of both of your lives!
" And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love."- 1 Corinthians 13:13










They are such a beautiful couple! I am so glad that you made it such a special time for them, and that the Lord chipped in with that beautiful sunshine :)
ReplyDeleteMy favorite is the cheek kiss in the trees!
Goodness! These are beautiful! And they capture their personalities so beautifully! Well done!
ReplyDeleteAlesha