Thursday, September 5, 2013

End of Summer







Let me get some thoughts in here... Summer is over. I enjoyed every bit of it and while the best thing the end of summer can offer is an indian summer, I know the warmer weather must go soon. We went to the beach this past month, and to be honest, I was ecstatic. I love the beach and summer just feels so incomplete without it. Even though the water was frigid and my feet were crying out against the cold, it was good.








My sister loves designing her shoes. She's pretty talented.







Every moment this season was good...even in my own day to day life. I loved being busy and though the last two weeks I was annoyed and tired, I'm glad I had something to do. 
Lord, You know my weaknesses. Thank You for keeping me busy...

No comments:

Post a Comment