Tuesday, May 21, 2013

A Heart That Beats for ONE is now on Facebook!




Yes, after two years of just chilling on Blogger, this blog now has a Facebook Page as well.


Welcome to A Heart That Beats For ONE Photography!
If I could, I'd make a tortilla or a quesadilla as a thank you for supporting me in photography...

Okay enough with the intro...

How is life so far?....Well, the weather can't seem to make up it's mind whether it wants to be warm or not. I can't complain though. Reading the news about what is going in Oklahoma is devastating and my heart goes out to everyone affected. Keep the families, responders and everyone in prayer. They're going to need it in the next couple days. We have a God who can comfort and settle hearts even in the midst of a storm and they need that right now. When I was young living in Missouri, I was terrified and borderline hysterical of tornadoes. I just can't get over what those people might've felt during that time. So please pray, pray, PRAY.
These kind of news always bring me to a place of thankfulness for my family and teaches me to pray more. No one is immune to what life might throw at us...it's scary to ponder but when one remembers the Hope which can be found in Christ...well it changes everything, don't you think?

Anyways, welcome and thank you.

As for the blog, I'm not sure if there will be any new changes though I am re-considering how transparent I should be, now that my audience is slowly expanding. When I started, I did it as an online journal where only a few friends could read it. Now I've had different people visit...and I'm thinking of holding back what I share.
Much to think about.


No comments:

Post a Comment