Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Let's get lost and have an adventure!: Maren's Senior Photo Shoot

After a few emails back and forth a day was set for Maren's Senior Photo Shoot. It wasn't the first time I had done a session with her but given that she is part of the class of 2014? It was different. This wonderful girl is graduating this coming year and I'm excited for her. She's brilliant, talented and an amazing person to be around. When she mentioned she was going to take me to a foresty area for her session I was too happy to comply. I love it when people opt for their photo sessions out in nature. It's a breath of fresh air and they just seem to be a natural at it. Such was the case with Maren. She knows the area like the back of her hand and I was glad to have her as a guide...but keep in mind there is always a first with everyone. Yep, we got lost. :) And I loved it....the picture above is what came out of our "lost-ness". Maren, you are a fabulous girl and I'm very glad you took me to this park.
 I loved every bit of it.



She loves traveling and isn't afraid to go places. Rock it, Maren! 



Reading a little bit of Anne Shirley and enjoying the wonderful sunshine.



This my absolute favorite shot of her. Maren, you have a contagious smile! 
Thank you again, Maren. Keep on seeking the Lord's will for your life and may He continue to be the center of all you do. Keep looking straight ahead in this journey we call life, chica.

"Let your eyes look straight ahead;
    fix your gaze directly before you.
26 
Give careful thought to the paths for your feet
    and be steadfast in all your ways.
27 
Do not turn to the right or the left;
    keep your foot from evil."
-Proverbs 4:25-27


No comments:

Post a Comment