Well, hello again.
I am feeling much rested since my last post. My last post seriously was written from a tired point of view. I was so tired that if you tripped me, and I fell...well I wouldn't get back up because I'd be pretty much snoring.
Yep, I was THAT tired.
I love being back home. What? Didn't catch what I just said?
I love being home.
I love being here.
I love, love, love this place.
I was praising the Lord the entire time in Cali for intervening when we didn't know where we would finally settle...I was fighting to stay in California 3 years ago but in His wisdom and guidance (and persistent parents...) we came to Washington.
If you ever want to know the story on why we settled here just ask. It is crazy, unbelievable, and to be honest not normal.
It is an extremely long story filled with anticipation, tense mornings, frustration, and doubt... but the Lord's hand pulled us through. Every time I question His provision, I look to when we first arrived to the States.
We didn't know anyone in Washington.
We had never been here. EVER.
We did not know we were going to end up here.
We had found out in the month of August (or September?) we would be living here.
But in July we thought we were going to live in Montana. FOREVER.
Thankfully, the Lord has His own plans and that no matter what we say, He ultimately has the last word...well He always had the first word. We just needed to listen in the beginning.
"A man’s heart plans his way,
But the Lord directs his steps."
-Proverbs 16:9

No comments:
Post a Comment