"No, you can't watch that movie alone."
"And why not?"
"I've told you already you'll cry. You can't watch Hachi and you're definetly NOT watching Shiloh."
"But I love dogs!"
"No."
"Now-"
"No."
"But-"
"No."
"WHY?"
"NO!"
A typical conversation between my sister and me. We went to the store about a week ago and they were having a 5 dollar movie sale. So we bought 20 dollars worth of movies one of them being Shiloh (two-disc special!). I was so happy! I read the book and I loved it! However, the minute we got home I became instantly forbidden to watch the movie. Fam said I cry too easy and why put myself through it? Because we bought the movie!! I insisted. Evidently, thats not a good reason so they said they would have to watch it with me. *Sigh* But no one wants to watch it! So...why don't I just get the spoiler and for those who have watched you let me know how it is. :)
Okay. Never mind. I'll just read the book again. If I ever find it.
Well tomorrow I've got a big day.
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL.....online
I'm excited really. I never liked school though so I'm a little nervous if this is just back-to-school fever or whatever. But I am excited nonetheless. I even got an assignment before the course even started! And you want to know the cool part? I had no idea what I was supposed to do. The teacha gave examples and rubrics and syllabuses...and an assignment (AN ESSAY!) hidden in those files. I really thought it was just an example until upon further observation (and help from my lucky sidekick who won't let me watch Shiloh) it wasn't an example but an actual HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENT. Which requires a book, so I have to go to the bookstore tomorrow. Maybe I'll sneak a Shiloh book.
No comments:
Post a Comment