So today is Day 3 of my online classes.
It's a lot of work. Alot of reading...studying...watching videos of the subject. I would love it all if I had more time and the willpower to stay on the computer. The classes are blowing me away (Theology, Bible class, Philosophy and history....) I'm really loving it. In fact, even though its only day 3 I'm hoping to continue beyond this semester. Really learning more about Jesus who He is and how everything ties together. I had knowledge of all this but something in this course is already taking effect in my life. A book that is totally just overwhelming me (in a good way!) is "Core Christianity". Its an AMAZING book and I highly recommend it...(well I've only read up to chapter one but hey! That has to say something!). Philosophy...is CHALLENGING. Like I'm reading "Core Christianity" (Jesus was always my hero, but this book is making me swoon for Him! ) and then I read "When Worldviews Collide". This book "When Worldviews Collide" is a book meant to challenge the Christian and why they believe what they believe. Its an amazing book that is challenging my thinking. Okay yeah I repeated that twice. :) I lurvve it. However, sometimes I scratch my head and re-read the content because its just that meaty. And the Bible class? ALOT of background information on God's Word. I AM LOVING IT! This is totally an answer to my prayer in getting closer to God and seeking Him. This is what I've wanted to do since I heard about Bible College. Yes, its not the Bible College and I would have tremendously loved attending but this is where God has me. I'll trust in Him for now, knowing He has the best for me. God knows what He is doing.
No comments:
Post a Comment