Seriously, I see them coming. Unlike in Okinawa I didn't. It was always...Okinawa. :) But to me this time it is nice because I remember holidays past when I was little now in fresher memory. And there is snow. SNOW.That is until it melted off 3 days later.
But it was all good. Yesterday for the first time in like forever we got our first Christmas tree! Like real live (but we chopped down with assistance) TREE. Its name is Fraser. A Fraser Fir tree. I wanted a Noble Fir, and the family had their mind set on a douglas fir until we stumbled upon Fraser. Not what we had in mind but it was perfect! It even smells so good. Don't worry I will post up pics of it. Everything has been good so far for those who have been wondering. Looking for jobs and where God might be leading. I don't know at this point but all I can do is trust and be obedient. My goodness, this move,retirement,season, transition, WHATEVER you might call it has taught me so much. I am unwilling servant alot of times ( I learned this!) and it takes so much for me to get it or understand (but I am so glad He is patient.). Hope to post more later. The Christmas Tree and Mt.Rainier in the next post hopefully. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment