I wore a sweater about 3 weeks ago...in June.
Oh Washington, I love thee. I'm a big sweater fan. It's sad but I collect sweaters as much as I collect purses, books, and...something else that will come to me later.
We've been resting...and enjoying the solitude....and friends.
My little sister's graduation party was fun filled with laughter and piñata fun.
Definitely a lot of laughter.
![]() |
| My sister's friends...she LOVED having them over |
And a few days before, we went to the Fourth of July celebrations nearby. It's been fun but busy, busy, BUSY.
After Cassandra's party, all the preparations and anxieties mellowed out. The stress tension has eased but sometimes...I don't know, I get kind of panicky. I long for a retreat somewhere quiet and not worry about fulfilling expectations or getting a to-do list done. There is a lot that still needs to be done.
I just wish everything would fall into place sometimes! But who said life was easy anyway? :)


No comments:
Post a Comment