- My wisdom tooth was pulled out in June. Only one tooth because it was causing so much pain. The only cool part about the whole procedure was I got to watch a movie while they yanked the tooth out. Honestly, I don't know how I watched the movie without getting distracted. But I did.
- I looked like a chipmunk for a week...on one side of my face. woohoo.
- House Hunting is over, PRAISE THE LORD!!! God is so good and amazing.
- The house looks like a Christmas house. You know the ones they sell around December time frame in Wal-Mart or Amazon.
I don't have any pics to post up now (I'm on my dad's computer not my laptop) but hopefully next week I should post some pics of the house. Until then, packing is my hobby for the week. yay. I miss my camera and I think it misses me too.
No comments:
Post a Comment