My photo edits thus far....
You know I have to admit something.
Whenever I take pictures, edit and they come out like this all I really have to do is point to God. I feel like He places me to take His pictures. I feel like His second shooter!....okay maybe the kid in kindergarten who attempts to draw Van Goh....with a crayon or chalk. lol.
God is the ultimate artist! I can give glory to no one but Him and I love it. Well enough with the intro...
College- I love it...sometimes. I'm not a scholar. :)
Family-LOVE'EM.
Previous Birtday Week?- Awesome! I loved it all last week...and I still feel like its my birthday. :)
Passion Week- Has been great. I heard an amazing sermon yesterday and I totally saw what Jesus did for me. Someone who was so innocent. The most innocent Man in the history of the universe. Came and died for me. And He lives! Hope to post more soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment