Okay so we had planned to wake up at 2am in the morning to go to work with my dad (his new job asks for crazy hours....results in crazy daughters but I'll get to that!) but I came up with the delightful idea to stay up the whole night! We watched one episode of I love Lucy (lame? I love that show!) then we moved to Toy Story 3 and currently watching Enchanted. Maricela loves these movies. Such a kid at heart. :)....Its about 2:20 right now and I'm wondering when they will wake up since my mom said to be ready by 3! Oy vey! Should I wake them up? I think not. Wait....someone is awake now! hehe. WE DID IT! WE STAYED UP! WOOHOO! This almost feels like the countdown to new years eve you know? The part where you go "Happy New Year!" at midnight? Ok I guess not. Call me lame. We started off the night with Arbys (Cassandra's favorite fast food place!)...watched Mater Toons....forgot to mention that. Then I love Lucy, Toy Story...etc,etc.
We have to take the boi too. Ehh...I'm not sure how he'll like that since he's been super tired and grumpy lately. Thats not his personality either. He's usually very sweet and never bites. But the last two days he's just been extremely different. Made me worried. We'll have to watch how he does today. Well I have to go now. Gotta get ready for the day! This is a first...the earliest I've ever waken up is 4 when it comes to my dad's work. Hope to post more soon. Hopefully my next posting will be with the new lens I bought. Super excited for that...gotta go!
No comments:
Post a Comment